- Look us up at LSRC V next week.
- Madison Ruby Conference August 19-20, 2011 in Madison, WI.
- Wayne Seguin, developer at EngineYard, creator of RVM and BDSM.
- RVM is a command line tool which allows us to easily install, manage and work with multiple ruby environments from interpreters to sets of gems.
- BDSM aims to create a framework for maintaining and sharing server side scripts while exposing them through a consistent command line interface (CLI).
- Dr. Nic Williams, Wayne’s boss was on Episode 0.5.0
- Peter Cooper helped get the word out about RVM.
- Michal Papis has been giving Wayne a hand with RVM and BDSM.
- Ryan McGeary says “Vendor Everything” while Wayne says he vendors nothing and uses rvm gemsets in most cases.
- Bundler now plays nice with RVM.
- Using BDSM, you can create consistent service interfaces for everything in your stack.
Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time