A Telegram bot, written in Go, for playing Cards Against Humanity. This is very much still a work in progress. Right now, the following commands are supported:
- /create -- Create a game. This adds the person that invoked this action to the game.
- /join -- The user that invokes this action is added to the game, if there is one.
- /leave -- The user that invokes this action is removed from the game.
- /start -- Start a game. Should be invoked after everyone is added.
- /stop -- Ends a game. Also invoked if everyone leaves a game.
- /scores -- List the scores for the game, if there is one.
- /gamesettings -- List the settings for the game.
- /whoistczar -- Sends a message that reveals who the Card Tzar is.
- /mycards -- Shows the user the cards they are "holding."
The following commands are in progress:
- /changesettings -- Change the settings of the current game.
The Telegram Bot functionality comes from Telegram Bot API, another of my repositories. Most of the bot functionality is complete; the game play is left to code. For example, starting a game doesn't actually start the game.
The card data was taken from https://github.com/samurailink3/hangouts-against-humanity, which is offered under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. The card data remains under that license.
The code written here licensed under the MIT license.