Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Blender-Scripts wiki.
Shift Left and Shift Right move the current frame 4 frames. Will be made customizable.
Render Icon on Animator's Toolbox header: This runs Boomsmash, which renders an opengl animation. Especially useful if you cannot get realtime playback in the viewport. Very similar to Maya's playblast.
- Select Armature Only: This button toggles selectability of everything but the armature. This is useful so that you don't accidentally select a mesh or light when animating.
- Reset All: This reset's the selected bones transforms. note: Does not reset custom properties.
- Location, Rotation, and Scale: This reset's the selected bones particular transform.
- Breakdowner: Creates a breakdown between 2 keyframes. Works by cursor position relative to the viewport. IE if you cursor is in the middle it will be 50%.
- Push: Pushes the pose to the next keyframe.
- Relax: Relaxes the pose to the previous keyframe.
- X-Ray: Toggles X-Ray mode for the bones/shapes.
- Auto-Key Toggle: Turns auto-key on or off.
- Keying Set Drop down: Select your keying set.
- Play Animation: Plays the animation in viewport.
- Rewind: Goes backward in time.
- Forward: Goes forward in time.
New Key Type
- Keys: Interpolation type for new keyframes only.
- Handles: Handle type for new keyframes only.
- Motion Paths: Creates a motion path for the selected bone.
- OpenSubdiv: Toggles OpenSubdiv for objects in the scene with subdivision surface modifiers on them. This improves viewport performance
- Simplify: Allows you to control the Subdivision Surface Modifiers in the viewport to improve performance.