Welcome to the Blender-Scripts wiki.
Shift Left and Shift Right move the current frame 4 frames. Will be made customizable.
Render Icon on Animator's Toolbox header: This runs Boomsmash, which renders an opengl animation. Especially useful if you cannot get realtime playback in the viewport. Very similar to Maya's playblast.
- Select Armature Only: This button toggles selectability of everything but the armature. This is useful so that you don't accidentally select a mesh or light when animating.
- Reset All: This reset's the selected bones transforms. note: Does not reset custom properties.
- Location, Rotation, and Scale: This reset's the selected bones particular transform.
- Breakdowner: Creates a breakdown between 2 keyframes. Works by cursor position relative to the viewport. IE if you cursor is in the middle it will be 50%.
- Push: Pushes the pose to the next keyframe.
- Relax: Relaxes the pose to the previous keyframe.
- X-Ray: Toggles X-Ray mode for the bones/shapes.
- Auto-Key Toggle: Turns auto-key on or off.
- Keying Set Drop down: Select your keying set.
- Play Animation: Plays the animation in viewport.
- Rewind: Goes backward in time.
- Forward: Goes forward in time.
New Key Type
- Keys: Interpolation type for new keyframes only.
- Handles: Handle type for new keyframes only.
- Motion Paths: Creates a motion path for the selected bone.
- OpenSubdiv: Toggles OpenSubdiv for objects in the scene with subdivision surface modifiers on them. This improves viewport performance
- Simplify: Allows you to control the Subdivision Surface Modifiers in the viewport to improve performance.