👋, I'm David Dias! 🇫🇷 🇵🇹 🇧🇷 🇲🇺 📍 🇨🇦
I'm David Dias (he/him). I'm a Front-End Software Engineer by passion and an expat by choice living now in Toronto, Canada. I created the Front-End Checklist in 2017 and have been passionate about open-source since. I'm also an accessibility advocate! I'm always working on a new project to help the community.
📫 How to reach me 🔗I have a personal website at https://thedaviddias.dev where all my social networks are located! You can reach me anywhere over there! 💬Telegram 📹Subscribe to my Youtube channel
🎙 Latest podcast episodes
Erreur 200 (in French)
- 02: Matthieu Cneude, le développeur Mouseless immigré à Berlin
- 01: Le télétravail pour les développeurs web
- 00: Prologue
📝 Latest Blog Posts
- 9 Best Practices & UX Improvements for the two-factor authentication (2FA)
- How to deploy your Next.js app on Netlify using Github Actions
- What I learned about my side project and myself after presenting at meetups in Europe
- How Front-End Developers, Web and UX/UI Designers could better collaborate together?
- I launched a new podcast called “World Web Stories” and I want you all to be part of it!
- What makes a great two-factor authentication (2FA)?
- You have something in YOU that the world needs
- Des délais d’attente interminables: l’hôpital de Trousseau à Tours va mal… et on en parle pas…