The library is under 20Kb minified and 6.5Kb gZipped. See demo for scripting examples and instructions.
If you use webpack, here is the accompanying webpack loader.
Please take a minute to check the
bootstrap.native Wiki pages, they're updated with every new commit:
- Acknowledgements - A quick note on some of the similarities and differences with the original jQuery plugins. Nothing to worry about, but still good to know all the tricks on how to maximize your workflow.
- How to use - An in depth guide on how to use it with stuff like
- Browser support - A word on how to enable the library for legacy browsers.
- FAQs - A short list of frequent asked questions regarding the use of the library.
- About - Learn about the
bootstrap.nativeproject inception, goals and motivations.
- Ingwie Phoenix: RequireJS/CommonJS compatibility and usability with common package managers. Was glad to help!
- Ryan Zimmerman: Amazing custom build script.
- Full contributors list here. Thanks so much!
The library is released under the MIT license.