What is SpoutcraftAPI?
SpoutcraftAPI aims to add a Bukkit-like system to the client. It extends Spoutcraft and removes the barrier between the server and client.
Copyright (c) 2011-2012, SpoutDev <http://www.spout.org/>
Who is SpoutDev?
SpoutcraftAPI is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 3.
SpoutcraftAPI uses Maven to handle its dependencies.
- Install Maven 2 or 3
- Checkout this repo and run:
mvn clean package
Coding and Pull Request Formatting
- Generally follow the Oracle coding standards.
- Use tabs, no spaces.
- No trailing whitespaces.
- 200 column limit for readability.
- Pull requests must compile, work, and be formatted properly.
- Sign-off on ALL your commits - this indicates you agree to the terms of our license.
- No merges should be included in pull requests unless the pull request's purpose is a merge.
- Number of commits in a pull request should be kept to one commit and all additional commits must be squashed.
- You may have more than one commit in a pull request if the commits are separate changes, otherwise squash them.
- For clarification, see the full pull request guidelines here.
Please follow the above conventions if you want your pull request(s) accepted.