The Nocturnal One
This is just a proof of concept to generate build document using Microsoft Azure.
- python 2.7
pip install odit
Generate a build document
- Copy the config.yml & edit with azure credentials
Post running the command you should see a .docx file created, this will contain the build details of your azure account
- Generates Build document
- All Resource Groups under a subscription
- All resource overview under a subscrition
- All Networks under a subscription
- All Virtual machines under a subscription
The idea behind this is to automate build documents as it becomes next to imposible to create one when agile process is followed sometimes.
Will this be extended
At the moment i have no idea, depends on need of users, if this proves to be a handy tool i may continue developing it and have other providers integrated in it.