Write and Backup Operating System IMG or ISO files on Memory Card or Disk
- Write disk image files to memory cards and removable storage.
- Create bootable USB stick from ISO files of Linux installations.
- Backup and Restore IMG files to memory card and disk.
- Install and Restore compressed disk image files on the fly. Supported file formats: IMG, ISO, Zip, GZip and XZ.
- Backup and compress disk image files on the fly to significantly reduce the file size of backups.
- Drag and Drop Backup and Restore.
- Ideal for flashing IMG files to SD Cards for use with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, BeagleBoard and other ARM boards.