Refit Insane PowerPack is a Refit library extensions which provides attribute based cache and auto-retry features.
- "User friendly" (with suggestion) instead of NullReferenceException is thrown when BaseUri/ApiDefinition Uri is not set #8
- Support for setting global timeout (when ApiDefinitionAttribute is not set on interface) in BaseApiConfiguration class #7
- Fixed bugs which prevented handling ApiException (custom status codes) when inheriting from RefitRestService #6
Check Sample app which is available in this repository.
Read presentation I have created for Cracow #Xamarines - Xamarines.com https://github.com/thefex/Refit.Insane.PowerPack/blob/master/refit_presentation.pdf
In order to use ApiDefinitionAttribute you need to either:
- Attach attributes to each refit API interface
- Attach attribute to only specific API interfaces but also set BaseApiConfiguration.ApiUri which will be used as base uri for all interfaces without ApiDefinition attribute
This library has been created thanks to help and support from InsaneLab.com (http://www.insanelab.com). Thanks for giving me time to work on this project - you guys rock :-)
Thanks to Artur Malendowicz (https://github.com/Immons) for implementing multiple API support (ApiDefinition)
Thanks to Jakub Kaprzyk (https://github.com/qbus00) for implementing ApiDefinition Timeout support.