- Issues: Redmine
- Wiki: Foreman wiki
- Community and support: We have a forum and use Freenode IRC channels
- #theforeman for general support
- #theforeman-dev for development chat
Currently Supported modules:
- BMC - BMC management of devices supported by freeipmi and ipmitool
- DHCP - ISC DHCP and MS DHCP Servers
- DNS - Bind and MS DNS Servers
- Puppet - Any Puppet server from 0.24.x
- Puppet CA - Manage certificate signing, cleaning and autosign on a Puppet CA server
- Realm - Manage host registration to a realm (e.g. FreeIPA)
- TFTP - any UNIX based tftp server
- Facts - module to gather facts from facter (used only on discovered nodes)
- HTTPBoot - endpoint exposing a (TFTP) directory via HTTP(s) for UEFI HTTP booting
- Logs - log buffer of proxy logs for easier troubleshooting
- Templates - unattended Foreman endpoint proxy
Read the Smart Proxy Installation section of the manual.
Read the Smart Proxy Settings section of the manual.
- API Reference
- Smart Proxy Plugin development [how-to] (https://projects.theforeman.org/projects/foreman/wiki/How_to_Create_a_Smart-Proxy_Plugin)
See LICENSE file.