Releases · thefrosty/wp-upgrade-task-runner
[2.5.0] - 2021-11-01
- Update: PHP minimum version is now
- Change: The CLI command to run all tasks is now:
$ wp upgrade-task-runner.
- Add new flag to run specific task: $ wp upgrade-task-runner --task=Fully\Qualified\Name`
- Fix: Conditional loading of the CLI Dispatcher class is now differed until
init, which avoids some
[2.2.0] - 2020-08-10
- [NEW] Bumped "Requires at least" to WordPress 5.4.
- [NEW] Bumped "tested up to" to WordPress 5.5.
- JS should now show event scheduled after clicking "run".
- If deprecated or old tasks are removed from registration but exist in the DB, a new cleanup task can be run.
- Add role cap checks (filterable) to view the settings page (tasks) and run tasks.
- Add public method for
- Change response on AJAX action to include scheduled cron event object data (passed to JS).
- Allow negative task count to show warning and allow internal re-count task (notice count).
- Move shared "upgrade" code into abstraction.
- Introduce new task count upgrade class for when old tasks are removed from the codebase but exist in the DB.