The OpGraph project provides a framework for building complex operations from simpler ones. Written in Java, the framework includes:
- a graph data structure for constructing operations,
- a processing context for fine control over execution,
- a context structure for controlling the data flow in the graph,
- an application api for creating a custom editor to create and edit graphs, and
- XML persistence.
For more information, please see http://thegedge.github.com/opgraph. This project is a work in progress, so any and all contributions (issues, suggestions, pull requests) are welcome.
This project uses Maven for project management:
- Install Maven 3
- Check out this repo and execute
mvn clean package
Pull Request Conventions
Eventually there will be more specifics in this section, but for now just follow a few simple rules:
- Write code in a style that is consistent with the existing style.
- If possible, write accompanying unit tests.
- Be sure to test your code before submitting a pull request.
Copyright (C) 2012 Jason Gedge. Distributed under the GPLv3 license.