Guides and forum for http://c3e.thegeez.net
c3e is a beta release!
All data in c3e is public! Data storage is not guaranteed and data may be deleted at any time!
Run the sample figwheel project
- Goto http://c3e.thegeez.net, a user account and a project will be created for you
- Goto "Dashboard" via the button on the left hand side. On the "Dashboard" click "Create new project from .zip file" with this url: https://github.com/thegeez/c3e-figwheel-example-project/archive/master.zip (The example project code is at https://github.com/thegeez/c3e-figwheel-example-project).
- Download "c3e-file-sink" from https://github.com/thegeez/c3e-support/releases/download/v0.0.1/c3e-file-sink-0-0-1-prod-standalone.jar to a location/server. With "c3e-file-sink" the files you are at editing within c3e will also be updated in the file system location of your choice.
- Use the url from the "Dashboard" to configure "c3e-file-sink":
java -jar c3e-file-sink-prod-standalone.jar --username "File_Sink_Username" --url http://c3e.thegeez.net/file-sink/<YOUR PROJECT LINK> --root a/path/on/your/fs
lein figwheelon your server where you are running "c3e-file-sink" (see here for more information about Leiningen and Figwheel)
- Edit your project in c3e with your fellow collaborators and see the project update live!
- Invite fellow collaborators by giving them the url of your c3e project