Vision Tracking for the 2017 FRC Game
- 2017 Oklahoma Innovation in Control Winner
Here are the steps to get this working:
- Clone the repository, using
git clone https://github.com/TheGuyWhoCodes/LiftTracker.git
- Make sure you have the opencv library downloaded, and Network Tables 3.0 (included)
- Import the project into Eclipse, and go to your build path and add the included NetworkTables jar, and opencv-XXX.jar that you downloaded
- Change the variables inside the code to your situation, and calculate the distance constant (tutorial in my post here)
- Open the .grip file included inside of GRIP. Tune your HSV values to your liking using your webcam and go to Tools->Generate code
- Using the Generate Code feature will export a *.java file. Open that file and copy all the code, and replace the LiftTracker.java code inside the project
- After that, export it as a runnable jar, (File->Export->Java->Runnable JAR file).
- Run the jar file using
java -jar blahblahblah.jar
- Vision Track!
If you have any issues, open up an issue and I'll be happy to look at it.