This project has moved to eclipse/sprotty and will be maintained there.
sprotty is a next-generation, open-source, web-based diagramming framework. Some selected features:
- fast, scalable SVG rendering that is compatible with many browsers and stylable with CSS,
- animations built into the core,
- support for a distributed runtime with a diagram client and a model server,
- a fast, reactive client architecure implemented in TypeScript,
- a Java-based server architecture,
- configuration via dependency injection,
- integration with Xtext, the Language Server Protocol and Theia that can be run as rich-client as well as in the browser..
# clone the repo git clone email@example.com:theia-ide/sprotty.git # build sprotty client and examples cd sprotty/client yarn yarn examples:build # build and run the sprotty server cd ../server ./gradlew jettyRun # point your web browser to localhost:8080