Template to export your Zim notebook as a responsive/adaptive website that can be viewed in desktop and mobile devices alike. The template has been tested, and works, in Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer on the desktop and on Firefox, Chrome and the stock browser on various Android devices. It sports:
- Adaptive, with layout optimizations for various screen sizes
- On the desktop (or larger tablets) the navigate side menu is on the left, page content centered on the page, fixed position for menu when scrolling the page.
- On your mobile or smaller tablets, the natigate menu moves to the top
- Navigation menu can be collapsed (hidden) to save real estate and to reduce page scrolling
- Image resize to fit within screen (only works when navigation menu on top)
- By default an header image is placed on top of each page (you may want to change the default picture or remove this option in the template)
For an example webpage, see my website http://notebook.ecodiv.org/ or see the screenshots below (screenshots may not show the most recent version).
The initial version of this template was based on the Eight-Five-Zero template for Zim.