Google Doc to clean HTML converter
- Open your Google Doc and go to Tools menu, select Script Editor. You should see a new window open with a nice code editor.
- Copy and paste the code from here: GoogleDocs2Html
- Go to the File menu and Save the file the script as GoogleDoc2Html.
- Then from the Run menu, choose ConvertGoogleDocToCleanHtml
- A popup window will appear titled, Authorization required.
Click continue to grant the following permissions: Know who you are on Google View your email address View and manage your documents in Google Drive Send email as you
- You will get an email at your Google Account containing the HTML output of the Google Doc with inline images.