Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
v0.3.7 (Jan 20 2018)
- Fixed an original game bug causing CdStreamSync to deadlock randomly (included an export for other mods to check if this std.stream build is aware of this bug and fixes it)
- Fixed path translation heuristics for LoadLibrary, so explicitly loading system DLLs does not fail anymore
v0.3.5 (Nov 12 2016)
- Fixed III/VC streaming corrupting on 2nd/3rd new game.
- Support for path translation in ASIs compiled in VS2015+.
v0.3.4 (Jun 22 2016)
- Support for GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas.
- Support for Fastman92 Limit Adjuster 32 bit id limits.
v0.2.5 (Aug 15 2015)
- Support for UTF-8, UTF-16 and UTF-32 readme files.
- Support for 32GB img archives.
- Readme files are now limited to 60KB instead of 10KB.
- Fixed GTA San Andreas 1.0 EU support crashing on SAMP.
v0.2.4 (Feb 09 2015)
- Added IDE refresher.
- Added AUDIO/STREAMS/, TrakLkUp.dat and StrmPaks.dat overriders.
- Added stream.ini merger.
- Added profiles, a feature to let you have different mod setups with easy switching between them or even automatic (See modloader/.data/Profiles.md for details).
- Wildcards support has been expanded plus not only the IgnoreFiles list support wildcards but the others too.
- IPL and IDE files given to modloader NEED to be registered in gta.dat like before, the not needing approach was error-prone.
- Restored the
modcommand line and also added the
-modprofcommand line to load a profile. (See modloader/.data/Command Line Arguments.md for details).
modcommand line allows the user to specify a priority now.
- Fixed non-GENRL wave files not being installed properly.
- Other minor fixes.
- Hotfix 1 (Feb 10 2015):
- Fixed readme lines for gta.dat not handled properly.
- Hotfix 2 (Feb 12 2015):
- carcols.dat lines with only a single color are allowed now.
- Fixed profiles inheritance.
- Fixed last menu page being empty when number of mods is multiple of 9.
v0.2.3 (Feb 02 2015)
- The In-Game menu is ready to be used (go into Options > Mod Configuration). (make sure it's enabled from modloader/.data/config.ini, EnableMenu=true)
- Automatic refreshing implemented, meaning changes on modloader/ directory are detected automatically while you play.
- The refresh key (by default F4) has been removed in consequence of the addition of the menu and automatic refreshing.
- Implemented weapon.dat merger and readme reader.
- Implemented ar_stats.dat, animgrp.dat, ped.dat, pedstats.dat, pedgrp.dat, cargrp.dat, melee.dat, statdisp.dat, shopping.dat, surface.dat, surfinfo.dat, surfaud.dat, object.dat, procobj.dat and decision makers merger.
- Implemented clothes.dat, furnitur.dat, fonts.dat, roadblox.dat, tracks.dat, tracks2.dat, tracks3.dat and tracks4.dat overrider.
- Removed the -mod command-line, something better than that will come up later (-nomods is still available!).
- Fixed no date-time in the load game menu screen.
- Other minor fixes