Minimal correct support for NexT is Hexo v3.5.0 for now.
It's not actually breaking changes, just after this version highly recommend to use NexT with at least Hexo v3.5.0 or higher for avoid all possible bugs.
Hexo v3.5.0 also provides:
uglifyjs2.4 security vulnerability: hexojs/hexo#2949
- Additional templates support which will be used in next NexT releases.
P.S. You can still use old Hexo versions, but NexT will not guarantee in future releases for correct rendering.
footer: - powered: true
footer: powered: # Hexo link (Powered by Hexo). enable: true # Version info of Hexo after Hexo link (vX.X.X). version: true
post_meta: item_text: true created_at: true - updated_at: false - # Only show 'updated' if different from 'created'. - updated_diff: false - # If true, post's time format will be hexo config's date_format + ' ' + time_format. - date_time_merge: false
post_meta: item_text: true created_at: true updated_at: enabled: true # If true, show updated date label only if `updated date` different from 'created date' (post edited in another day than was created). # And if post will edited in same day as created, edited time will show in popup title under created time label. # If false show anyway, but if post edited in same day, show only edited time. another_day: true categories: true
- Added post edit button (#208, 30bccfc)
- Added support for
- Added copy codeblock button (#234, #238)
- Update guide for creating releases in CONTRIBUTING.MD (#213)
- Remove unused language files. (1d89f8f)
- Updated translations for core languages. (#211, #235)
- Increase page loading performance by refactor
Refactored files hierarchy for header components. (#221)
- Fix for default language if no
languagein Hexo config defined. (#210)
default.ymlto link it. (adc76b7)
- Refactored menu items & badges.
Fixed bug with appear dot in submenu with disabled badges in Pisces/Gemini schemes. (#229)
For full changes, see the comparison between 6.1.0 and 6.2.0