If you haven't read the post that inspired this, go do that:
Now, there's a gist attached to the article that lets you fork and cross off which ones you've finished, as a sort of self-tracking tool, but it seems to me that like many things, the journey is more important than the destination.
Hence, this project.
You can see it in action here.
- fork this repo
- enable github pages
- hit the admin button on your
- you'll probably want to
git branch -D gh-pages
git symbolic-ref HEAD refs/heads/gh-pages
git clean -fdx
git merge masterto get an empty template
git push origin gh-pages
- if that doesn't work, report it to the github issues tracker
- change the first 5 lines of index.html
- edit the files under all/
- each file corresponds to a single entry
- the three states are [todo, wip, done]
- the entries are named in reverse display order
There will be bugs: if there are, please report them to:
Or fork and fix!