Agent-based modelling of the information economy
This repo is being used to share code etc for agent-based modelling of the information economy using Repast Simphony.
Please use the issues here for comments, advice and suggestions - they will be most welcome!
Running the code
Go through the ReLogo Getting Started Guide to get familiar with Repast Simphony
Create a new ReLogo project called
Copy the contents of the
repast-srcdirectory from this repository into the
Run the simulation!
Background blog posts
- Initial Thoughts
- Building a basic agent-based economic model in Repast
- Introducing trade to a basic agent-based economic model
- Sensitivity analysis
- Adding data trading to the model
- Agent-based computational economics - lots and lots of background
- Wilhite (2001) Bilateral Trade and ‘Small-World’ Networks - the basic model we'll start with
- Repast Simphony - agent-based simulation software