A coder's Bible
- Open-Source Bible Translation
- Initially based on YLT
- Citations via "OPEN"
- Augment Bible study through clarity and consistency of meaning
- Normalize word translations whose meaning is obfuscated by disparate translation (e.g. "Holy Ones" vs. Saints, firstfruits vs. myriad first___)
- Undo the obscurity of certain English words/phrases
- Leverage version control tech to give both dependability and visibility to the process
- Simple, easily parsable structure (devoid of tradition baggage)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.