Teddy Reed theopolis
- uefi-firmware-parser 70 Parse BIOS/Intel ME/UEFI firmware related structures: Volumes, FileSystems, Files, etc
- tpm-malcrypt 15 An example malicious payload controller and obfuscator assisted by TPM-protected keys
- subzero 12 Firmware analysis gone wild.
- tpm-i2c-atmel 12 Linux Kernel Driver for Atmel's AT97SC3204T I2C TPM (for Beaglebone)
- RTFn-lite 10 A shell for Etherpad-lite to assist with cyber CTF team collaboration.
Repositories contributed to
- facebook/osquery 4,036 SQL powered operating system instrumentation, monitoring, and analytics.
- osquery/third-party 5 All of the dependencies that osquery needs that don't have nice packages
- facebook/fbthrift 417 Facebook's branch of Apache Thrift, including a new C++ server.
- binarylogic/settingslogic 1,142 A simple and straightforward settings solution that uses an ERB enabled YAML file and a singleton design pattern.
Contributions in the last year 1,293 total Apr 18, 2014 – Apr 18, 2015
Longest streak 24 days December 31 – January 23
Current streak 20 days March 29 – April 17
- Pushed 12 commits to facebook/osquery Apr 12 – Apr 16
- Pushed 2 commits to osquery/third-party Apr 13 – Apr 16
13 Pull Requests
- Open #1005 Towards OS X memory maps
- Open #1004 Lint fixes and clang analyze
- Closed #1001 [Fix #1000] Bump third-party SQLite 3.8.9
- Merged #999 Add launchd_overrides table
- Merged #994 Fix Ubuntu os_version regex
- Merged #993 Restrict permissions on RocksDB paths
- Merged #992 [Fix #991] Use separate targets for opt/debug builds
- Merged #988 Add a ConfigParserPlugin to extend config keys
- Merged #985 Cross compile with LLVM 3.4 using gcc 4.9 on RHEL6.5
- Merged #983 Performance linting
- Open #982 Add cppcheck to build/test
- Merged #981 Various fixes, checks
- Closed #17 Fix Intel ME parser code