Teddy Reed theopolis
- uefi-firmware-parser 86 Parse BIOS/Intel ME/UEFI firmware related structures: Volumes, FileSystems, Files, etc
- subzero 21 Firmware analysis gone wild.
- tpm-malcrypt 17 An example malicious payload controller and obfuscator assisted by TPM-protected keys
- uefi-spider 14 Crawl/download UEFI/BIOS updates from ISV/OEM distributors.
- tpm-i2c-atmel 12 Linux Kernel Driver for Atmel's AT97SC3204T I2C TPM (for Beaglebone)
Repositories contributed to
- facebook/osquery 4,990 SQL powered operating system instrumentation, monitoring, and analytics.
- osquery/third-party 5 All of the dependencies that osquery needs that don't have nice packages
- Homebrew/homebrew 24,983 The missing package manager for OS X.
- google/glog 322 C++ implementation of the Google logging module
- cpp-netlib/cpp-netlib 827 The C++ Network Library Project -- cross-platform, standards compliant networking library.
Contributions in the last year 1,738 total Sep 4, 2014 – Sep 4, 2015
Longest streak 34 days March 29 – May 1
Current streak 12 days August 23 – September 3
- Pushed 13 commits to facebook/osquery Aug 29 – Sep 3
- Pushed 5 commits to osquery/third-party Aug 29 – Aug 31
- Pushed 1 commit to theopolis/tpm-tools Aug 30
- Pushed 2 commits to Homebrew/homebrew Aug 30
12 Pull Requests
- Open #1496 [#1487] Add osquery_events table to track pubsub stats
- Open #1494 [#1488] Use signal handlers for teardown and reloading
- Merged #1493 [Fix #1492] Fix firefox key counting and spec typo
- Merged #1491 Static analysis cleanups, static libmagic
- Merged #1484 Add plist parsing benchmarks and refactor slightly for perf wins
- Merged #9 Remove google benchmark
- Merged #8 Remove cpp-netlib
- Merged #1480 Remove benchmark from third-party, prefer deps-build
- Closed #43399 google-benchmark: 0.1.0 (new formula)
- Merged #1479 Remove cpp-netlib from third-party, prefer deps-build
- Closed #43397 cpp-netlib: 0.11.2
- Merged #1477 XProtect meta virtual table and safari_extensions column additions
5 Issues reported
- Open #1497 Linux auditd USER* events as user_events table
- Open #1489 Implement buffering and compression controls for TLS-based loggers
- Open #1488 Catch signals and allow managed tearDown and reloads
- Open #1487 Add osquery_events table that tracks subscriptions and counts for publishers
- Open #1486 null or 0-out config_md5 in osquery_info when config read fails