Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release contains several breaking changes and a minimum PHP version bump - see UPGRADE.md for more details.
- Added new
- Added minor performance optimizations to
- Minimum PHP version is now 5.6.5.
- All full and partial regular expressions in
RegexHelperare now defined as constants instead of being built on-the-fly.
Cursor::saveState()now returns an
arrayinstead of a
Cursor::restoreState()now accepts an
arrayparameter instead of a
- Saving/restoring the Cursor state no longer tracks things that don't change (like the text content).
- References to
InlineContainerchanged to new
$thisinstead of nothing.
Reference::normalizeReference()not properly collapsing whitespace to a single space
RegexHelper::getInstance()and all instance (non-static) methods have been deprecated.
InlineContainerinterface has been deprecated. Use
- Removed support for PHP 5.4 and 5.5.
- Removed all previous deprecations:
This release contains breaking changes, several performance improvements, and two deprecations:
- Added new
Xmlutility class; moved HTML/XML escaping logic into there (see deprecations below)
Environment::getInlineParsersForCharacter()now returns an empty array (instead of
null) when no matching parsers are found
- Three utility classes are now marked
- Improved performance of several methods (for a 10% overall performance boost - #292)
The following methods were deprecated and are scheduled for removal in 0.17.0 or 1.0.0 (whichever comes first). See UPGRADE.md for more information.
DelimiterStack::findFirstMatchingOpener()which was previously deprecated in 0.15.0
This release bumps spec compliance to 0.28 without breaking changes to the API.
- Project is now tested against PHP 7.2
- Bumped CommonMark spec target to 0.28
- Changed internal implementation of
LinkParserHelper::parseLinkDestination()to allow nested parens
- Changed precedence of strong/emph when both nestings are possible (rule 14)
- Allow tabs before and after ATX closing header
- Fixed HTML type 6 block regex matching against
<pre>(it shouldn't) and not matching
- Fixed reference parser incorrectly handling escaped
- Fixed "multiple of 3" delimiter run calculations
An unused constant and static method were deprecated and will be removed in a future release. See <UPGRADE.md> for more information.
RegexHelper::REGEX_UNICODE_WHITESPACE(no longer used)
RegexHelper::getLinkDestinationRegex()(no longer used)