Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release bumps spec compliance to 0.28 without breaking changes to the API.
- Project is now tested against PHP 7.2
- Bumped CommonMark spec target to 0.28
- Changed internal implementation of
LinkParserHelper::parseLinkDestination()to allow nested parens
- Changed precedence of strong/emph when both nestings are possible (rule 14)
- Allow tabs before and after ATX closing header
- Fixed HTML type 6 block regex matching against
<pre>(it shouldn't) and not matching
- Fixed reference parser incorrectly handling escaped
- Fixed "multiple of 3" delimiter run calculations
An unused constant and static method were deprecated and will be removed in a future release. See <UPGRADE.md> for more information.
RegexHelper::REGEX_UNICODE_WHITESPACE(no longer used)
RegexHelper::getLinkDestinationRegex()(no longer used)