- [NEW] FilesystemAdapter::directoryExists to check for directory existence
- [NEW] FilesystemReader::directoryExists to check for directory existence
- [NEW] FilesystemAdapter::has to check for file or directory existence
- [NEW] FilesystemReader::has to check for file or directory existence
- PHP minimum version is upgraded to 8.0.2
Full Changelog: 2.4.0...3.0.0
Blog post: https://blog.frankdejonge.nl/flysystem-3-0-0-is-released/
When resources are not actually file pointers, but
fopen results from URL, the
fstat call fails. This resulted in an error in PHP 7.4 because it's more strict about variable handling. This affected the
Util::getStreamSize utility method.
0.3.0 minor release
A new minor version for Flysystem has been released due to a (very minor) backwards incompatibility for custom adapters.
The adapter now accepts visibility and config settings for the
update methods. This added a new parameter to those functions which breaks the public interface. All user-land code will be backwards compatible, this change only affects custom adapters.
- Cache Adapter addad: Adapter: It's now possible to use a filesystem adapter as a cache storage.
- Noop cache fixes: Noop now handles directory listings better and respects the recursive setting.
Bugfix release 0.2.13
- The AWS S3 Adapter now uses a prefix when listing object resulting in much better performance.
- The Rackspace Adapter now handles non-existing files.
Bugfix release 0.2.8
Fixes #73: Throw a RuntimeException when rawlist fails, this should b… …e prevented in userland code.
Bugfix release 0.2.3
writeStream method now ensures the existence of the parent directory before opening a stream.