Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Breaking: The
rectparameter has been renamed to
crop, and the previous crop modes have been added to the
fitparameter. See crop for more information.
- Added default image manipulations.
- Added preset image manipulation groups.
- Added watermarking.
- Added pixel density (device pixel ratio).
- Added background colors.
- Added borders.
- Added crop focal point.
- Added new
fillresize option. Thanks @jcarouth!
- Added the ability to generate base64 images.
- Added ability to eager process images manipulations using. #72
- Added support for alternative response objects, including PSR-7. Thanks @simensen!
- Added progressive mode for JPEGs (
fm=pjpg) to format parameter.
- Added adapter libraries for easier framework specific integration, including Cake, Laravel, Slim, Symfony and Zend.
- Added the ability to delete cached images.
- Cached images are now grouped into folders by default. This can be disabled.