All notable changes to
monga will be documented in this file.
1.2.4 - 2015-02-29
- Updated license year.
- Updatd Update::addToSet() to take mixed values.
1.2.3 - 2015-12-08
- Added phpunit in require-dev in composer config.
- Fixed indentation issues.
- Updates query to use direct call to whereNot().
1.2.2 - 2015-11-19
- Fixed database existence tests for Mongo 3.
- Removed old Mockery fix.
- Updated CONDUCT.md to 1.3 version.
1.2.1 - 2015-10-10
- Added CONDUCT.md
- Added the ability to pass in SSL context options to connections.
- Added the ability to pass query objects into collection methods.
- Updated README.md
1.2.0 - 2015-09-22
- Fixed an issue where MongoCollection::find() relied on both $query->where() and $query->select() to be called in order for the find()s arguments to be in the correct order.
- Applications that may have code that relied on the mismatched order will want pin/continue using 1.1.0 or lower.
1.1.0 - 2015-02-15
- Drop PHP 5.3 support as it is EOL.
- Bumped copyright years.
1.0.6 - 2015-02-11
- Added the ability to set a maximum number of retries for "not master" MongoCursorExceptions within CRUD operations in the Collection class. Augments issue #8. Defaults to 1 retry as previously implemented.
1.0.5 - 2014-10-28
- Changed Packagist vendor to league from php-loep.
1.0.4 - 2015-10-23
- The safe option now injects a w option instead of deprecated safe option.
- Remove usage of deprecated Mongo class in favor of MongoClient.
- Fix PSR2 coding standards.
- General repository cleanup.