Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Ability to pass JSON flags to JsonStrategy. (@pine3ree)
- Router is now a RequestHandlerInterface so can be used as a middleware itself. (@delboy1978uk)
- Route params now added as Request attributes. (@delboy1978uk)
- Ability to add middleware to the stack as a class name so it is only instantiated when used.
- Switch to use
zendframework/zend-httphandlerrunneras removed from
- When adding a prefix to a group after adding routes, it is now applied to those routes. (@delboy1978uk)
- Fix to how shifting middleware is handled to prevent error triggering. (@delboy1978uk)
- Fix to ensure that when invoking FastRoute methods on League\Route all callables are converted to League\Route objects (@pgk)
- Various documentation fixes.
- JSON strategy no allows array and object returns and builds JSON response. (Thanks @willemwollebrants)
- Fixed issue where setting strategy on specific route had no effect. (Thanks @aag)
- Increased minimum PHP version to 7.1.0
- Now implements PSR-15 middleware and request handlers.
- No longer enforces use of container, one can be used optionally.
- Strategies now return PSR-15 middleare as handlers.
- Increased types of proxy callables that can be used as controllers.
- General housekeeping and refactoring for continued improvement.
- Group level strategies now handle exceptions if a route is not matched but the request falls within the group.
- Ensure JsonStrategy handles all exceptions by default.
- Handle multiline exception messages.
- Add port condition to routes.