- Extra logic for
Route::gretPath to be able to properly resolve optional parameters.
- Fix to allow multiple routes with the same path to be mapped across multiple extra conditions (scheme, host, port).
- Support for named routes within groups (@Fredrik82)
- Support for
- A cached router, a way to have a fully built router cached and resolved from cache on subsequent requests.
- Response decorators, a way to manipulate a response object returned from a matched route.
- Automatic generation of OPTIONS routes if they have not been defined.
- Minimum PHP requirement bumped to 7.2.
Router no longer extends FastRoute
Router constructor no longer accepts optional FastRoute
Router constructor now accepts an optional FastRoute
- Routes already registered with FastRoute
RouteCollector are respected and matched.
- Separated route preparation from dispatch process so that the router can dispatch multiple times.
- General code improvements.
- Setting of default response headers on strategies. (Replaced by response decorators, see Added).
- Exception handlers from strategies. (Already deprecated in favour of throwable handlers).
- Ability to pass optional
$replacements array to
Route::getPath in order to build literal route path strings.
- Ability to pass JSON flags to JsonStrategy. (@pine3ree)
- Router is now a RequestHandlerInterface so can be used as a middleware itself. (@delboy1978uk)
- Route params now added as Request attributes. (@delboy1978uk)
- Exception moved to more appropriate place when shifting no middleware. (@delboy1978uk)
- Ensure group prefix is always added when adding a parent group. (@delboy1978uk)
- Fixed bug when attempting to get a container for custom strategy that is not container aware.
- Ability to add middleware to the stack as a class name so it is only instantiated when used.
- Switch to use
zendframework/zend-httphandlerrunner as removed from
- When adding a prefix to a group after adding routes, it is now applied to those routes. (@delboy1978uk)
- Fix to how shifting middleware is handled to prevent error triggering. (@delboy1978uk)
- Fix to ensure that when invoking FastRoute methods on League\Route all callables are converted to League\Route objects (@pgk)
- Various documentation fixes.
- Allow adding default response headers to strategies.
- Expand error handling to include Throwable.