Display statistics and visualizations about your iTunes library using your iTunes library XML file.
To use: In iTunes, go to File->Library->Export to get an iTunes library XML file.
Initially built at McHacks 2016 (http://mchacks.io), with some work done after McHacks.
- hosted using Github Pages (https://pages.github.com/) at http://theposter.github.io/Visual-iTunes/index.html
- uses Plotly (https://plot.ly) for graphing and visualizations.
- uses Skeleton (http://getskeleton.com/) for CSS styling, positioning, and layout.
- uses the FileReader API for getting a library file locally
- uses AJAX for getting the sample library file from the server