These Libraries are an ongoing effort to ease the work on .NET, including a backport/polyfill/bridge of recent .NET features to .NET 2.0, .NET Core 1.0, .NET Standard 1.0, among other things.
Theraot.Core is as close as I am to a ".NET Compatibility Pack" capable to provide a uniform API surface for many .NET platforms.
Similar projects with limited functionality
- LinqBridge: https://github.com/waninlezu/linqbridge
- AsyncBridge: https://github.com/OmerMor/AsyncBridge
- NUnit.System.Linq: https://github.com/nunit/NUnit.System.Linq
- ReflectionBridge: https://github.com/StefH/ReflectionBridge
- MinimumAsyncBridge: https://github.com/OrangeCube/MinimumAsyncBridge
This project is under MIT license, refer to LICENSE.txt for the license text.
The reason for this license is that this library includes code from Mono under MIT License.
Aside from the license, I can only warranty the following: It did work on my machine.