Welcome to the Zend Framework 2.0.0 Release!
Zend Framework 2.0.0dev-rc1
6 July 2012
THIS RELEASE IS A DEVELOPMENT RELEASE AND NOT INTENDED FOR PRODUCTION USE. PLEASE USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NEW FEATURES / UPDATES IN RC1
- is now in a new repository, https://github.com/zendframework/zf2-documentation
- Documentation has been converted from DocBook5 to ReStructured Text (reST or rst).
- Select-style elements now have options populated as value => label pairs instead of label => value pairs. This is done to ensure that option values are unique.
- Moved Zend\I18n\Validator\Iban to Zend\Validator\Iban and replaced the option "locale" with "country_code"
- set/getServer() and set/getEnv() were removed from Http\Request and now part of Http\PhpEnvironment\Request
- set/getFile() methods in Http\PhpEnvironment\Request were renamed to set/getFiles(). Also above methods
- When submitted form has file inputs with brackets (name="file") $fileParams parameters in Http\PhpEnvironment\Request will be re-structured to have the same look as query/post/server/envParams
Over XXX pull requests for a variety of features and bugfixes were handled since beta5!
Zend Framework 2 requires PHP 5.3.3 or later; we recommend using the latest PHP version whenever possible.
Please see INSTALL.md.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
Online documentation can be found at http://framework.zend.com/manual. Questions that are not addressed in the manual should be directed to the appropriate mailing list:
If you find code in this release behaving in an unexpected manner or contrary to its documented behavior, please create an issue in the Zend Framework issue tracker at:
If you would like to be notified of new releases, you can subscribe to the fw-announce mailing list by sending a blank message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The files in this archive are released under the Zend Framework license. You can find a copy of this license in LICENSE.txt.
The Zend Framework team would like to thank all the contributors to the Zend Framework project, our corporate sponsor, and you, the Zend Framework user. Please visit us sometime soon at http://framework.zend.com.