- dawnscanner 278 Dawn is a static analysis security scanner for ruby written web applications. It supports Sinatra, Padrino and Ruby on Rails frameworks.
- owasp-esapi-ruby 43 The Owasp Esapi Ruby is a port for outstanding release quality Owasp Esapi project to the Ruby programming language. The idea is to build a Ruby gem (the standard ruby library archive format) conta…
- gengiscan 23 Fingerprint server side technology
- wordstress 13 A security scanner for Wordpress blogging engine
- owasp-orizon 13 The Owasp Orizon Project is an open source tool to perform some static analysis over a source codebase. It's is focused over security and it supports multiple programming languages.
Repositories contributed to
- armoredcode/hello_world_kext 0 Hello World Mac OS X Kernel Extension
- evilsocket/bettercap 1,092 A complete, modular, portable and easily extensible MITM framework.
- felixhageloh/uebersicht-widgets 130 A collection of community widgets for Übersicht
- OWASP/pipeline 14 Application Security Automation Pipeline
- rubysec/ruby-advisory-db 347 A database of vulnerable Ruby Gems
Contributions in the last year 270 total Feb 13, 2015 – Feb 13, 2016
Longest streak 4 days January 31 – February 3
Current streak 0 days Last contributed