Paolo Perego thesp0nge
- dawnscanner 241 Dawn is a static analysis security scanner for ruby written web applications. It supports Sinatra, Padrino and Ruby on Rails frameworks.
- owasp-esapi-ruby 42 The Owasp Esapi Ruby is a port for outstanding release quality Owasp Esapi project to the Ruby programming language. The idea is to build a Ruby gem (the standard ruby library archive format) conta…
- gengiscan 20 Fingerprint server side technology
- owasp-orizon 12 The Owasp Orizon Project is an open source tool to perform some static analysis over a source codebase. It's is focused over security and it supports multiple programming languages.
- links 11 A swiss army knife to leverage your webapp attack surface
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 179 total Aug 28, 2014 – Aug 28, 2015
Longest streak 3 days November 25 – November 27
Current streak 0 days Last contributed