Paolo Perego thesp0nge
- dawnscanner 237 Dawn is a static analysis security scanner for ruby written web applications. It supports Sinatra, Padrino and Ruby on Rails frameworks.
- owasp-esapi-ruby 44 The Owasp Esapi Ruby is a port for outstanding release quality Owasp Esapi project to the Ruby programming language. The idea is to build a Ruby gem (the standard ruby library archive format) conta…
- gengiscan 20 Fingerprint server side technology
- owasp-orizon 12 The Owasp Orizon Project is an open source tool to perform some static analysis over a source codebase. It's is focused over security and it supports multiple programming languages.
- links 11 A swiss army knife to leverage your webapp attack surface
Contributions in the last year 192 total Aug 3, 2014 – Aug 3, 2015
Longest streak 3 days August 17 – August 19
Current streak 0 days Last contributed