- dawnscanner 303 Dawn is a static analysis security scanner for ruby written web applications. It supports Sinatra, Padrino and Ruby on Rails frameworks.
- owasp-esapi-ruby 43 The Owasp Esapi Ruby is a port for outstanding release quality Owasp Esapi project to the Ruby programming language. The idea is to build a Ruby gem (the standard ruby library archive format) conta…
- gengiscan 25 Fingerprint server side technology
- wordstress 14 A security scanner for Wordpress blogging engine
- owasp-orizon 13 The Owasp Orizon Project is an open source tool to perform some static analysis over a source codebase. It's is focused over security and it supports multiple programming languages.
Repositories contributed to
- nmap/nmap 603 Nmap - the Network Mapper. Github mirror of official SVN repository.
- armoredcode/hello_world_kext 0 Hello World Mac OS X Kernel Extension
- felixhageloh/uebersicht-widgets 142 A collection of community widgets for Übersicht
- OWASP/pipeline 27 Application Security Automation Pipeline
- evilsocket/bettercap 1,373 A complete, modular, portable and easily extensible MITM framework.
Contributions in the last year 233 total May 6, 2015 – May 6, 2016
Longest streak 4 days January 31 – February 3
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
Apr 18, 2016