Paolo Perego thesp0nge
- dawnscanner 265 Dawn is a static analysis security scanner for ruby written web applications. It supports Sinatra, Padrino and Ruby on Rails frameworks.
- owasp-esapi-ruby 43 The Owasp Esapi Ruby is a port for outstanding release quality Owasp Esapi project to the Ruby programming language. The idea is to build a Ruby gem (the standard ruby library archive format) conta…
- gengiscan 21 Fingerprint server side technology
- wordstress 13 A security scanner for Wordpress blogging engine
- owasp-orizon 13 The Owasp Orizon Project is an open source tool to perform some static analysis over a source codebase. It's is focused over security and it supports multiple programming languages.
Contributions in the last year 210 total Nov 26, 2014 – Nov 26, 2015
Longest streak 3 days July 29 – July 31
Current streak 0 days Last contributed