Please sign in to comment.
fix(physics): change collision detection mode for 2018.3
Unity 2018.3 seems to have a bug where it does not support continuous dynamic for the rigidbody collision detection, instead it uses a newly introduced mode called collision speculative. This fix wraps all of the places where continuous dynamic is used with ifdefs to check if the version is Unity 2018.3 or higher and if it is then it will use the continuous speculative mode instead.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 28 additions and 0 deletions.
- +4 −0 Assets/VRTK/Source/Scripts/Controls/3D/VRTK_Door.cs
- +4 −0 Assets/VRTK/Source/Scripts/Controls/3D/VRTK_Drawer.cs
- +4 −0 Assets/VRTK/Source/Scripts/Controls/3D/VRTK_Lever.cs
- +4 −0 Assets/VRTK/Source/Scripts/Interactions/Interactables/Controllables/Physics/VRTK_PhysicsPusher.cs
- +4 −0 Assets/VRTK/Source/Scripts/Interactions/Interactables/Controllables/Physics/VRTK_PhysicsSlider.cs
- +4 −0 Assets/VRTK/Source/Scripts/Interactions/Interactors/VRTK_InteractTouch.cs
- +4 −0 Assets/VRTK/Source/Scripts/Pointers/PointerRenderers/VRTK_BasePointerRenderer.cs