TTT Android Client
This is an Android client to play recordings created with the TeleTeachingTool, which is being developed at the Technical University of Munich.
It is an almost complete re-write of the original Android client by Thomas Krex, following its basic structure, but with the following differences:
- Written in Kotlin (except for code adopted directly from the old app)
- Focus on more recent Android versions (minimum version is Android 5.0)
- Modern Material Design UI
- Usage of the Android Architecture Components: Room, LiveData and ViewModel
- Separating TTT logic from UI
- Downloads in the background using Android's DownloadManager
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.