Awesome native Xcode extensions
Awesome native Xcode extensions. Feel free to contribute!
Please submit a pull request to improve this file. Thank you to all contributors; you rock!
Tutorials of Xcode Source Editor Extension
- XTExtension - Comment lines.
- XcodeExtensionSample - Various sample commands for your Xcode Source Editor Extension implementation.
- Xcode Source Editor Extension Tutorial: Getting Started
🔮Snowonder — an import declarations formatter Xcode Extension.
😈- Sorting imports in Xcode files has never been that fun and easy
- XAlign - An amazing Xcode Source Editor extension to align regular code.
- Alignment -This Xcode source editor extension align your assignment statement.
- CleanClosureXcode - An Xcode Source Editor extension to clean the closure syntax.
- strimmer - Strimmer is an Xcode 8 Source Code Extension that quickly strips all trailing whitespace from the current file.
- xcsort - Sort text or code lines from a text selection. An Xcode extension by battlmonstr.
- SwiftFormat - A code library and command-line formatting tool for reformatting Swift code
- SwiftLintForXcode - SwiftLint for Xcode is a Xcode Extension that was created to run SwiftLint.
- Swimat - An Xcode formatter plug-in to format your swift code
- CleanHeaders-Xcode - A Xcode Source Editor Extension to sort your header imports and remove duplicates, similar to iSort.
- PPImportArrangerExtension - A Xcode Source Editor Extension to arrange current file's all #import lines, support Objective-C、Swift、C.
- LinesSorter - LinesSorter helps you keep your import statements and long code lists organized and uniform. Easy to install: no need to hack Xcode.
- AccessControlKitty - Change the access control level (public, private etc.) of selected Swift code.
Typed Boilerplate Code Generators
- SwiftAI - generate Codable&HandyJSON model class from JSON automatically
- TrickerX - Help you make Swift
- Paste JSON as Code (quicktype) – Paste JSON as Swift, Java, C++ or Obj-C++ models and serialization helpers.
- SwiftMockGeneratorForXcode - An Xcode 9 extension (plugin) to generate Swift mock classes automatically.
- JSON-to-Swift-Converter - an open-source Xcode Source Editor extension for creating Swift code from JSON-formatted text.
- Json2Property - a open-source Xcode Extension by keepyounger, allow you conveniently to convert Json to Objective-C model.
- CodeGenerator - Xcode editor extension for swift code generation.
- GenerateSwiftInit - Proof of concept for Xcode 8 source extensions; generate a Swift init from current selection
- Localizer - It then breaks apart any String declarations it founds by splitting the selection based off " and then wrap the resulting String inside NSLocalizedString.
- SwiftInitializerGenerator - This Xcode 8 Source Code Extension will generate a Swift initializer based on the lines you've selected.
- Swift Init Generator - This Xcode 10 Source Code Extension generates a Swift initialezer based on the lines you've selected. Also suports filtering unnecessary fields and transition to a new line, when the init string is long.
- XcodeEquatableGenerator - Xcode 8 Source Code Extension will generate conformance to Swift Equatable protocol based on type and fields selection.
- Switch Enum Case Generator - Instant switch with selected enum cases
- Rubicon - Swift parser + Spy generator.
- BExtension - Xcode Source extension for delivering enums and variables from enum cases, see this article
- DocumenterXcode - Xcode source editor extension which helps you write documentation comment easier, for both Objective-C and Swift.
- ViewGenerator - ViewGenerator generates view code from variable name automatically in iOS development.
- ThenGenerator - Xcode Source Editor Extension for 'Then'
Helper on editing
- Comment Here - Insert // just before indented text
- NSLayoutConstraintSourceEditorExtension - Quickly add NSLayoutConstraint. Also support multiple variables.
- XSpellCheck - XSpellCheck is a Xcode extension for swift code spell check.
- XCJumpToTests - the Xcode Source Editor Extension / AppleScript to jump files of Implementation⇄Tests
- Sharpshooter - A tiny Xcode extension for people who debug with print()
- Linex - Packed with a lot of useful tools for everyday editing (may no longer be maintained)
- XCExpandRegion - Select text by expanding the current selection
- xTextHandler - Xcode Source Editor Extension based tools to improve the text editing experience of Xcode 8 and provide extensions with simple code.
- XcodeCComment - Xcode Source Editor Extension for C Style Comment /**/
- Duplicate Line - Xcode's source editor extension to duplicate selected line or lines.
- XcodeEditorPlus - Bring some convenient editor shortcuts to Xcode using Xcode Source Editor Extension, inspired from AppCode.
- XcodeColorSense2 - An Xcode source editor extension that makes working with color easier
- XcodeTopComment - Xcode Source Editor Extension to remove or modify the top comment of a file
- FastCommentLine - Moves cursor to next line after commenting/uncommenting current line (like AppCode).
☝️- Add imports from anywhere in the code.
- Mark - Generates MARK comments from protocol conformance in class declaration.
- Eric’s Mark - Identifies IBOutlets, IBActions, Super Classes, Properties (and more) and MARK them.
- Quick Add - A Xcode Source Editor Extension to quickly add a method implementation with comment from selected text
- HandyXcode - A few 'Handy' Xcode commands (insert code placeholder, multi-line comment, etc.)
- LocalizedString - Xcode Source Editor Extension that helps to localize Swift and Objective-C source files
- DeclareType - Generate the type declaration in your file based on the file name
- LineEscapeEx - Duplicate lines as comment
- MGTextPlus - A Xcode Source Editor extension to duplicate line, delete line, join lines and more.
- TabifyIndents - This application adds two feature that Tabify and Untabify to Xcode Source Editor.
- Literals - Converts UIColor, NSColor, UIImage to literals
- LanguageTranslator - A Xcode Source Editor extension to translate selected text into other language.
- NamingTranslator - A Xcode Source Editor extension to translate selected variable or method between PascalCase, camelCase and snake_case.
- DevHelper - Several inline tools - sort, comment out etc.
- AutoImport - AutoImport, handy Xcode plugin to import header file automatically.
- ConflictResolver - An Xcode Source Editor Extension that helps resolving merge conflicts.
- XCSmartCutCopyPaste - Apply Cut or Copy commands to blank lines in line mode when there is no selection.
- CommentSpellChecker - Runs spell check and auto correct on code comments.
- XPaste - A Xcode Source Extension to power up your text paste abilities
- Convert to Multi-Line Function - XCode Source Editor Command to put each function argument on its own line.
- SwitchIt - An Xcode Extension that auto generates your switch statements from your defined enums. Can be downloaded on the app store here
- DoubleTake - An Xcode Extension that removes duplicate imports/@class defined in a class. Can be downloaded on the app store here
- BlockComment - Parses Swift code to generate block comment contents
Collaborations with internal/external services
- GithubIssuesExtension - Xcode editor extension that adds an ability to post and edit github issues through comment templates
- Xcode-Search - A Xcode Source Editor Extension that searches external sources
- XcodeWay - Navigate to many places from Xcode
- Xgist - Xcode Source Editor Extension that sends code to GitHub's Gist
- PlayAlways - Create Xcode playgrounds from your menu bar.
- XShared - Xcode extension which allows you copying the code with special formatting quotes for social (Slack, Telegram)
- nef - This Xcode extension enables you to make a code selection and export it to a snippets. Available on Mac App Store.
- GitBlamePR - An Xcode Source Editor Extension that shows pull request last modified each line of a file.
- RaySo - share your awesome code to ray.so with Xcode Extension.
- XcodeUniversalSearch - Search or open custom URLs from Xcode - just like custom Chrome search engines.
- EasyCode-Xcode - "legal" Xcode Plugin for inserting code in super duper fast lazy way.
- Swiftify Xcode extension - allows you to convert Objective-C code to Swift right from Xcode.
- Dotify - Convert [[AnObject method1] method2] to AnObject.method1.method2 with Xcode Extension
- Propertizer - Autocompletes statements with desired type.
- Basics - Generates NSCopying, isEquals, hash, and more.
- Pragmatic - An Xcode 8.x Source Editor extension for simplifying common pragma driven tasks
- Xcode-NSCoding - Automatically creates NSCoding-implementations from properties
- CodeGenerator - A Xcode Source Editor extension to generate lazy getter methods from property.
- XcodeExtension-TotsuzenNoShi - A small "sudden" example of Xcode source code extension
- CodeCows - Add hundreds of ASCII cows to your source code
- Jumpy - Jumpy is an Xcode source editor extension for jumping across multiple lines of code.
- SETools - Xcode 8 Extension - Figlet Font Titles
- VS-Key-Bindings-For-Xcode - Visual Studio Comment Selection and Uncomment Selection for Xcode 8 extension.
- EmojifySourceEditorExtension - A Proof-Of-Concept implementation of the new Xcode Source Editor Extension
- EmojifyApplication - Same as above.
- Jump - XCode source editor extension for quick navigating
- CwlWhitespace - The first command uses multiple selections to select every text range in your file that it believes is violating a whitespace rule. If a line contains a zero-length problem (missing whitespace or missing indent) then the whole line will be selected.
- DemoXcodeExtension - Select the current scope / block.
- TestXcodeSourceExtensions - Replace entire files with literals
- FBXCodeExtension - An Xcode Source Editor Extension providing convenient line manipulation such like line deletion and duplication.
- BDDShortcuts - BDD Shortcuts is an Xcode 8+ plugin that adds handy shortcuts for Swift and BDD frameworks such as Cedar, Quick, Kiwi or Specta.
- XVim2 - Vim key-bindings for Xcode.
- SwiftPlantUML - Xcode Extension for generating class diagrams from Swift code (powered by PlantUML). View and modify those generated diagrams in your browser.