RICOH THETA S API Tests
There are three programs that use the same sample library,
The three examples are:
- pyTHETA: Python command line, the most fully developed.
- deskTHETA: Python desktop example using Pygame library
- Python desktop example using Kivy library
The examples use the python
requests module instead of
$ pip install requests
Check out the requests web site for more information on installation and usage.
Go to the Pygame site to download the Pygame binaries.
Code was tested with Python 2.7.
Other Python Projects from the Community
- Python library for interfacing with Open Spherical Camera (OSC) APIs by Haarm-Pieter Duiker
- Download media from command link with Python by Ulrich Rossgoderer