TUF Augmentation Proposals (TAPs)
- TAP 1: TAP Purpose and Guidelines
- TAP 2: TAP template
- TAP 3: Multi-role delegations
- TAP 4: Multiple repository consensus on entrusted targets
- TAP 6: Include specification version in metadata
- TAP 9: Mandatory metadata signing schemes
- TAP 10: Remove native support for compressed metadata
- TAP 5: Setting URLs for roles in the root metadata file
- TAP 8: Key rotation and explicit self-revocation
This project is managed by Prof. Justin Cappos and other members of the Secure Systems Lab at NYU.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant Nos. CNS-1345049 and CNS-0959138. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.