@@ -74,7 +74,7 @@ To be more informative, each Guideline is classified using one of the following
- 3h++) [EXAMPLE] Examples of enhancements include: new moves are possible, normal moves are impossible, more pieces or faces are visible, colors on the backside of the puzzle are visible, moves are done automatically, or the puzzles have more/different solved states.
- 3h2++) [CLARIFICATION] "Stickerless" puzzles that significantly differ from most mass-produced "stickerless" puzzles are only permitted at the discretion of the WCA Delegate.
- 3j+) [REMINDER] In the past, engraved/embossed parts have been permitted. This is no longer permitted.
- 3j++) [CLARIFICATION] On Clock, pins must not be distinguishable from any other pin of the same side.
- 3j++) [CLARIFICATION] On Clock, pins may be distinguishable from any other pin of the same side.
- 3j2+) [CLARIFICATION] On Clock, the nine inner clock faces on one side are considered similar pieces.
- 3k2+) [ADDITION] The WCA Delegate should not apply a listed exception if they believe the competitor tried to use a non-permitted puzzle on purpose.
- 3k2b+) [CLARIFICATION] If a non-permitted puzzle is found during the course of a 3x3x3 Multi-Blind attempt, the puzzle must not be exchanged or removed from the attempt and must be counted as unsolved if the entire attempt is not disqualified.