Docker images for 3D Slicer
- The image used to build Slicer on CircleCI each time a Pull Request is submitted. For more details, see .circleci/config.yml
In the process of improving the Slicer infrastructure, these images are not updated anymore. Only the
slicer/slicer-base image is used for continuous integration with CircleCI.
- An image containing all the dependencies to build Slicer itself: ITK, VTK, CTK, Qt, etc.
- An image containing a Slicer build tree along with all the dependencies to build Slicer.
- An image containing a Slicer build and test tree along with all the dependencies to build Slicer.
- An image based on thewtex/opengl:centos which contains configuration files to run Slicer's tests
To build and package a local Slicer source tree at ~/src/Slicer against pre-built dependencies:
docker run --name slicer slicer/slicer-dependencies # Copy the generated Slicer package to the /tmp/ directory. docker cp slicer:$(docker cp slicer:/usr/src/Slicer-build/Slicer-build/PACKAGE_FILE.txt - | tar xO) /tmp/ docker rm slicer
To update the Slicer revision, first install git svn:
sudo apt-get install git-svn
Then, configure a Slicer Git SVN repository as described on the wiki.
Then check out a local branch for the update:
git checkout -b update-$(date +%F)
And run the update script: