IOTA C++ Library
This is not (yet) an official C++ client library for the IOTA Reference Implementation (IRI).
Table of Contents
- Technologies, tools & dependencies
- This is an early beta release, expect unexpected results.
- There may be performance and stability issues.
- This library is still in early development and there may be breaking changes in the near future.
- You may lose all your money.
git clone --recursive email@example.com:thibault-martinez/iota.lib.cpp.git cd iota.lib.cpp mkdir build cd build cmake .. make
IOTA::API::Core api("node.iotawallet.info", 14265); auto res = api.getTransactionsToApprove(27); std::cout << res.getTrunkTransaction() << std::endl; std::cout << res.getBranchTransaction() << std::endl;
A Doxygen documentation is available and provides full API documentation for the library.
There's an extensive list of test cases on the test folder that can be used as reference when developing apps with IOTA.
Technologies, tools & dependencies
This library currently uses C++11.
- xsltproc (needed in Keccak toolchain)
If you want to get involved in the community, need help with getting setup, have any issues related with the library or just want to discuss Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers and IoT with other people, feel free to visit one of our resources :
Please report any issues using the Issue Tracker.