The Things Network
Thinger.io plugin for handling TTN (The Things Network) integration.
- Automatic device and bucket provisioning for new devices included in a TTN application. It is no required additional configuration to start working with TTN data inside Thinger.io.
- Store device metadata based on TTN information, like device location, signal quality, hardware serial, etc.
- Store device data automatically in data buckets so it can be easily used from the console.
- Provide support por defining custom uplink callbacks on NodeJS to process payload_raw or payload_fields provided by the TNT Integration.
- Provide support for defining custom downlink callbacks on NodeJS, so it is possible to configure donwlink data in an user-friendly format (JSON), and then convert it to payload_raw or payload_fields, as required by TTN network.
Check the plugin documentation for more information.