Bag of Tricks Change Log
V5.2.0 - 2012-03-23
Cloneextention method for
- Added some helpers for enums
- Added 'unpacked' support to
ReorderListBoxlearned orientation. You're welcome, John.
- Better exceptions when one uses
- Can now opt-in to allowing parent content to close nested popups in
- Added conversion from
ConfigFactory. I have customer reasons for this. Could use a lot of work, but it's a good start.
V5.1.0 - 2011-11-07
A bunch of new stuff, but no breaking changes. So just a dot release.
- Added a few
Changeable.UpdatePropertyin more places
- Fixes for
- Fixed some weirdness in Core SL4 proj file
V5.0.0 - 2011-09-19
No huge changes or additions, but there is a big breaking change with AsyncValue. Soooo...new major version number.
- Fixed silly naming in Util around
- Huge code review for
- Bug fixes and clean-up in
- BREAKING -
IAsyncValue<T>and friends now raise
ApplicationUnhandledExceptionEventArgs. If cancel is not set, an exception is thrown.
V4.1.0 - 2011-07-20
Lot's of fun new stuff, but no breaking changes! Feels good.
GetStringComparerextension that takes a CultureInfo
ResourceHelpersextensions to SL assembly
- Fixed a gnarly bug in SL version of
NextFloatextension method for
- Adjacent pairs methods now take
IEnumerable<T>instead of requiring
v4.0.0 - 2011-07-08
- BREAKING - Removed
DispatcherExtensions. The implementation was trivial and it brought in all of Reactive Extensions as a dependency, which isn't worth it.
- Fix for Issue #3 from Larry.
v3.0.0 - 2011-07-08
Because this rev contains non-compatible breaking changes, I'm bumping the version number. If this is annoying, let me know and I'll be more careful.
- Added command support to
DoubleClickBehavior- thanks, Larry
- Added demo for
- BREAKING - Using Reactive Extensions for async features
v2.0.0 - 2011-07-05
NuGet world, BOT is now three projects: Core, Common, BOT. This allows one to minimize dependencies on external assemblies (mostly Prism) when not needed.
- BREAKING - Added a
CoreSilverlight assembly to match the same in WPF
- BREAKING - Moved
DemoCollectionback to WPF demo app. This eliminates the dependency on Prism in Core and Common
v1.1.0 - 2011-06-22
Moving to Semantic Versioning. Non-breaking features are added, so we bump minor version number.
WeakEnumerable<T>, which puts new items at the beginning of the enumeration. Which makes insertion O(1) instead of O(n)
SortedObservableEnumerable<T>: because sometimes you'd like a sorted view of an
Synchronizeextension method. For those times you want to update an OCP with a source collection and a factory
- Fixed the WPF demo around property watcher
- Removed Phone from the main solution (since it remains broken)
- Added another layer of directories to builds, so there are no longer collisions between Silverlight and WPF build outputs
- Added support for critical inner exceptions to
DispatcherExtensionsmethods to use
SynchronizationContext, which is more general
- Should likely rename the class to
- Should likely rename the class to
- Naming and param order changes to
PropertyChangeWatcher- Breaking Change
- Clean-up in the SL test project
- Added test for
- A mountain of changes to
Resetmethod - Closes #21
- Made sort methods safe - Closes #22
- Changed the location of the call to protected
AfterMultiUpdateto before raising reset
- A mountain of clean-up in demo and test code
WatchPropertyextension method to
PropertyChangeWatcher- Issue #16
- Added some usage details to
Extensions.GetCustomAttributes-> change param
MemberInfoto more generic
ICustomAttributeProvider- Issue #19
ObservableCollectionPlus<T>- Issues # 17
- Some work to get Windows Phone 7 projects to load, although I've hit a snag with sharing generic.xaml between SL4 and Phone - progress towards Issue #18
- Much smarter implementation of
- Moved the
Changeable- and cried that serialization support in Silverlight wasn't more flexible
LoadErrorevent - Closes #10