Contributors: ThinkShout Inc., Automattic
Tags: custom-background, custom-logo, custom-menu, featured-images, threaded-comments, translation-ready
- Requires at least: 4.5
- Tested up to: 4.8
- Stable tag: 1.0.0
- License: GNU General Public License v2 or later
- License URI: LICENSE
A starter theme called thinkwp.
A starter theme for Wordpress site builds that uses Webpack.
Making a copy
To copy and rename this theme, run the following:
cd <your WP theme directory> git clone email@example.com:thinkshout/thinkwp.git my_theme_name cd my_theme_name ./update_theme_name.sh my_theme_name
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
- Click Upload Theme and Choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:thinkshout/thinkwp.git cd thinkwp npm install
# Start a production build and watch for changes. npm run start # Start a development build and watch for changes. npm run start:dev # Run a one-time production build. npm run build # Run a one-time development build. npm run build:dev
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this theme support any plugins? thinkwp includes support for Infinite Scroll in Jetpack.