Graceful Hover-Off Style Change
This jQuery plugin allows one to override the default behavior of $.hover(). Features/options include the following. See the example included in this project.
- Hover-off delayed for a defined period of time
- Hover-off style may be defined in options as a CSS key:value object
- Animation styles may be used with or without default CSS styles
- Transition (in between actual hover-off and the delayed hover-off handler) style may be defined in the same manner as hover-off
- Hover-on style may be defined in the same manner as hover-off
- All styles may be alternatively defined as a handler function, taking as arguments, the jQuery wrapped element, your callback, and other options