- Added a new tab Guild where you can list account names whom items will be highlighted
- WTB message is now customizable via Script tab
- In the WTB message, you can add a discount message as defined in Config
- Improved memory and cpu usage
- You can now search by seller like
- In automated search, new items are now highlighted, color customizable
- The unnecessary verify sleep on the last item in automated mode no longer happens
- Default theme changed to windows look and feel (the substance look and feel is a bit clunky on clicking buttons)
run.baton both standalone and no-jre version which included a flag to limit ram usage
- Added flair
[CORRUPTED]label on corrupted items
- Added lots community contributed of Search Terms
- Includes a lot additions to search terms provided by our good committers
- Max Tier is now displayed (thanks to zocke1r)
- Made small improvements to memory usage
- Fixed bug where search term for mods that does not have a value is not working, e.g.
- Removed art assets where the path of the image file is too long which is tripping up the Windows unzip tool.
- Forgotten Mods is near perfect (except for the hybrid mods).
- Uploaded a lot of art assets, this would speed up searches as the art is loaded from disk.
- Implemented a $MG place holder that is useful on mod search definitions.
- Re-organized mod related text files.
- Buyout search terms now accepts decimal places like
*re-uploaded standalone version as the previous one was reported corrupted.
- Changed default skin to
- Improvements to Search Terms, thanks to this Pull-Request
- Added to new configs.
automated.search.notify.newonlywhich is set to true by default,
result.table.art.enabled, set to false by default.
- Now using a maven github release plugin to automate uploading of builds.
- Fixed a lot of bugs including:
- Fix for bad column widths in Automated results table.
- Fix where the online label is always set to "true".
- Fix bug where adding blacklist account names is not properly saved in Config tab.
- Sound can now be customized in Config tab.
- Sound can now be configured to play every search or after all search.
- Improved readability of Log and Config tabs.
- Added a few new search terms incl
castspd, terms for linked colored sockets, and a lot of terms for base types. Special thanks to Kyri0.
- All the search term definitions text files are now view-able via notepad (problem was notepad needed both linefeed and newline characters). Tab characters were all replaced by spaces (thanks to notepad++).