- Introduction of
buildmodule.sh. This should increase
reliability of making module and thirty bees core releases a lot.
- Removal of PHP
unserialize()and friends for security reasons, in favor of
serializing with JSON. With retrocompatibility code, of course.
- Fixed images reordering for multistores, thanks to @mcdado.
- No more duplicate manufacturer listings in back office -> Price Rules -> Catalog Price Rules, thanks to @okom3pom.
- Compatibility with the Litespeed web server (an Apache derivate). Thank you to @lucasRolff.
- Areas to check after upgrade:
- Back office -> Preferences -> Store Contacts -> each store: check whether opening hours still appear.
- In module blockmyaccount / Block My Account: changed the wording to be less personal, so check translations.