2e Patch 4
- The Respiration and Aqua Affinity enchantments are no longer broken.
2e Patch 3
- Fixed the Enchiridion and Artificing Parts books displaying the wrong component for the Fortune enchantment
- All books updated to 2.3e, even books that didn't change.
- Fixed forging never working in the rain, although it still might fail if the items are on the border between two blocks.
2e Patch 1
- Druids gain 10 reputation by accepting the class and lose 10 reputation for renouncing it. This keeps Druids in new worlds from starting at zero reputation right off the bat.
- Positive and negative Druid reputation effects now occur at the correct thresholds. Lutes no longer duplicate themselves when used in survival mode.
- Swashbucklers now get Strength I and Haste I when holding a golden axe.
- Swashbucklers now get Haste II when holding a golden hoe.
- Warlocks now must be within range of a conduit and underwater to be able to craft elytra.
- Lutes no longer duplicate themselves when used in survival mode.
- The function
ab_classes:give/enchiridionis now spelled correctly.
- Fang traps and rope traps now have the chance to generate in chests in desert temples, jungle temples, dungeons, and strongholds.
- The wandering trader will not generate with books as its sixth trade if there are no players with classes within 100 blocks.
- Rope traps and fang traps are now instances of
- Removed unused functions and structure files.
- Moved to their own "Heroism" tab
- Added the Artificer class
- Added the Hammer item. Forge it by lighting two sticks and two iron ingots on fire
- Artificers can temper items over power 15 redstone wire and hammer parts into them to enchant them
- Artificers can also craft contraptions via the same method
- Added the Druid class
- Druids gain Regeneration when fully encased in dirt
- Druids gain 10 reputation every 24000 ticks
- When a druid drinks a watter bottle, they become hydrated (shown as green particles by the druid's feet)
- When hydrated, Druids can perform rituals that do things like grow grass, harvest crops, etc.
- Performing druidic rituals lowers a druid's reputation. When their reputation is low, they start to get negative status effects. When it's high enough, however, they can be granted luck
- Druids can create a "Seed of Life" which can be used to create spawn eggs
- Druids do not receive reputation unless they are in the Overworld
- Added the Swashbuckler class
- Swashbucklers can throw a minecart with chest item on top of a boat and sneak over it to create a cargo ship
- Swashbucklers get Resistance III when in a boat (including land boats)
- Swashbucklers get Dolphin's Grace for 2 seconds and Water Breathing for 10 seconds when out of water
- Swashbucklers get appropriate status boosts when wearing golden armor or using golden tools
- Re-lighting an Enchiridion on fire will update it to the newest edition
- Enchiridions display what edition they are in the item lore
- Added a Table of Contents to the Enchiridion
- Added a list of Artificer parts to the Enchiridion
- Added a list of Druid rituals to the Enchiridion
- Added a list of Sorcerer milestones to the Enchiridion
- Added a list of Warlock pacts to the Enchiridion
- Added a list of Wizard spells to the Enchiridion
- Removed my name being cited as the booked "author"
- Acrobats now gain 1.5x more from eating food than normal
- Acrobats can now skid down walls by facing the wall and sneaking while falling. This technique allows them to scale down steep walls and take little to no fall damage
- Starter pack includes an iron sword instead of a skeleton skull
- If a barbarian kills 10 zombie pigmen, they are granted the "Pig King" status. While this status is active, all pigment within a 56 block radius have their anger reset to zero and are given Weakness X. This effect lasts for one minute and is displayed as smoke particles around the barbarian
- Knights can now protect nearby animals and villagers by sneaking with a shield. Protected mobs become slowed and invulnerable. Players can be protected as well, but they don't become invulnerable; they simply get very high resistance
- When near a raider, Knights with decorated shields get an extra 6 hearts for 60 seconds and a regenerate 3 hearts. Once this health boost goes away, there is a cooldown before it can be used again
- In the presence of Knights with decorated shields, raiders become inflicted with slowness and weakness and give off "sweat bead" particle effects
- Knights can now only get absorption from laying in a bed once per night
- Added sound effects to Rangers' handiwork
- Added campfire recipe to Ranger handiwork
- Added ladder recipe to Ranger handiwork
- Added fishing rod recipe to Ranger handiwork
- Added wooden and stone axe recipes to Ranger handiwork
- When mounting horses, the horse gets speed and jump boost, and both the Ranger and the horse get resistance
- Rangers get regeneration when near lit campfires
- Rogues now get Speed VI when sneaking, followed by Speed II for 3 seconds after sneaking
- Added smoke bomb particle effects to Rogues' stealth
- Rogues can now make 8 poison tipped arrows by sneaking over a spider eye and 8 arrows on the ground, similar to Rangers' handiwork
- Rogues can only use their stealth when they aren't wearing armor
- Sorcerers can now bottle one experience level by drinking a thick potion. This leaves them with 15 seconds of hunger
- Starter pack now includes a skeleton skull instead of an iron pickaxe
- Ender Dragon contract price changed to 1 dragon head
- Ender Dragon contract now gives you a second slow falling whenever you fall past 3 blocks, instead of only at high altitudes
- Bosses now cannot be bargained with unless they are at 1/3 or lower of their maximum health
- Warlocks now must pay regularly for their contracts. Payment is made by throwing the payment and said contract onto a campfire
- The Ender Dragon contract costs 12 end crystals per 7 days and the Wither contract costs 3 wither skeleton skulls per 7 days. The Elder Guardian contract does not cost anything
- Warlocks are now granted exclusive crafting or smelting recipes per their contracts
- Contracts can be copied by setting a contract and 1 paper on fire. This costs 6 hearts
- Warlocks can get special info when holding a mob head in their offhand slot. Different mob heads give different information, and costs 1 level to use
- Creeper heads tell you when you are close to diamond, emerald, or gold ore
- Skeleton heads tell you if there is a mob behind you
- Zombie heads tell you if a pillager or wandering traveler has spawned in the area
- Wither Skeleton skulls tell you if you are heading towards a place where someone died
- Changed the magic wand (which is a re-textured knowledge book) to use the minecraft:oak_planks recipe instead of a custom recipe that instantly gets revoked. This should prevent the "new recipe" toast from appearing every time you cast a spell
- Re-lighting a magic wand will replace its recipe with minecraft:oak_planks, for reasons stated above
- Added the Bridge Wizard spell
- Added the Defuse Wizard spell
- Added the Evoke Wizard spell
- Added the Exhume Wizard spell
- Added the Create and Scrub Portal Wizard spells
- Wizards now must have books in their inventory to study
- Instead of increasing the study level cap by 10 levels every 64 books, the cap now goes up by ~1.2 levels every 8 books
- The Transmute spell now returns 4 golden nuggets instead of 3
- Casting spells in Creative mode no longer duplicates the Magic Wand
- Casting spells in Creative mode no longer consumes levels or components
- Casting spells in Creative mode no longer checks for your minimum level
- Added Lutes
- Forge by lighting a wooden slab, a stick, and a string on fire
- Use it in your offhand to play notes. The pitch of the note depends on which hotbar slot you have selected, and can be raised slightly by sneaking
- Wandering traders have a chance to spawn with an Enchiridion as an extra trade. This trade costs 3 emeralds and can only be used once
- Added ab_classes:my_classes function. This lists what all your classes are, or tells you if you don't have one
- Rewrote the forging code to test for items on fire instead of items inside a fire block. This prevents players from setting their items on fire and not getting anything back
- Forging items puts the item directly in the closest player's inventory instead of leaving a new drop on the ground. This also prevents players from setting stuff on fire haphazardly
- Re-structured function files
- All text has been moved to en_us.lang. This allows folks to translate this data pack into other languages if they so choose
- Changed armor stands to area of effect clouds in the functions. This is to optimize rendering and hopefully reduce lag
- Added ab_cl_CLASS objectives for every class, instead of having your class depend on your ab_class objective value. This allows those with operator privileges to give themselves (or others) multiple classes at once
- Players with ab_class objective values greater than 0 will have their score be set to zero and their correct ab_cl_CLASS objective score set to 1