Since then the code has been rewrote multiple times and now barely resembles the original behind the scenes.
At this time the code is NOT in the public domain and I reserve all rights on my modifications.
Why Post the Code Then
I wouldn't have gotten this far if I hadn't been able to reference other projects and figure out how they work. I encourage you to use my ideas and methods, especially if you are currently forking from stuffin.space, but I am unwilling to give away use of the code to commercial projects at this time.
How the Code Works
- index.htm - Controls the structure of the front-end and loads all the CSS and JS files.
- main.js - Primary JS files that controls the draw loop.
- satSet.js - Most of the manipulation of the local satellite catalogue occurs here.
- lookangles.js - My personal modifications to @shashwata's amazing library satellite.js.
- satCruncher.js - Web Worker that provides x, y, z coordinates of the satellites and if it is in a sensor's FOV.
- orbit-calculation-worker.js - Web Worker that generates future orbits for satellites.
- TLE.json - The main database on satellites.