It is a set of kubectl plugins. It has been tested with Openshift.
- alertmanager_conf Plugin for showing alertmanager config file (namespace: openshift-monitoring)
- egressnetworkpolicy plugin for showing egressnetworkpolicy for all namespaces
- nodeslabel Plugin for showing nodes label
- podevent Plugin for showing pods' event
- podinfo Plugin for showing pod information
- route_whitelist Plugin for showing route haproxy ip_whitelist
[ -d ~/.kube/plugins ] || git clone https://github.com/thobiast/kubectl-plugins.git ~/.kube/plugins
- egressnetworkpolicy: This plugin only works with Openshift. There is no egressnetworkpolicy resource on Kubernetes.